--------------------------------------- | Home | -----------------------------------------

OLYMPUS XZ-1 + VF-2 + Manfrotto MP3-D01

Sponsored


Recently got XZ-1. This is a great camera. E-on would have been easy to get a sense of the high-resolution picture than P2, and from what a good lens, but what are the low pixel.

E-VF was used in the P2-2 has been installed. To obtain a stable composition is also useful. And I think that is more comfortable and easier operational even without the compact camera I said these things. Also on the back of the LCD with Live View shooting, it'll be fun to taste it, not the eye-level shooting or even let me notice the unexpected composition. After VF-2 is that annoying drawbacks Yappari.

Specification that has been fooled in 1.5kg maximum load capacity (sweat) MP3 Tripod Manfrotto pocket-D01 was bought recently was sleeping, XZ-I have so I tried to install one. VF-2, but I only use occasionally, MP3-D01 is likely to leave some time with.

Sponsored


Pin It

Terima kasih Anda telah membaca artikel OLYMPUS XZ-1 + VF-2 + Manfrotto MP3-D01, mengutip atau mengcopy artikel ini mohon untuk mencantumkan sumbernya.

Copyright 2011. All rights reserved.